Thursday, April 11, 2013

Taking my armor off~Love will set You free!

Now add in,I have PTSD,a recent car accident, and a broken heart....People should never judge another person,unless they've walked in their shoes....I can't change the past,I can live for today,and hope for tomarrow.... So please be kind to one another,an for thoses of you holding grudges, forgive "because your holding that person hostage= And you say "hate is a prison in our hearts" so free me = I've suffered enough [I call this song, LOVE WILL SET YOU FREE] but it's realy called SEEK,and FINDSo if you don't love me set me free,hates a prision in your heart,and your holding me hostage....Did I say that out loud? My life is great,and your missing out......Maybe I should make myself,an ice cream sunday,with jimmies,and a cherry on top!mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment